Samstag, 17. September 2011

Ohrmuschel




Since the first day we walk the earth, it's time to redefine a woman's worth. Where there's love, we don't know what we're capable of. Watched my mother as a little girl, easily carry the weight of the world. At least I knew for me she'd always try.  And these footsteps I will follow through 'til I can't take no more. Feel me breathing, now I'm alive. If you ask me to walk through the fire I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, a woman's gonna try.

I'll bend, but I won't break even not, though I make mistakes. I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, a woman's gonna try. As long as there's love I'll try, a woman's gonna try.

Just like the Northern Star we always know just where we are. And that's why a woman's not afraid to cry, not afraid to cry. And again we're not scared to fight. Never scared to do or try. No fear, we're the earth and the water and the air. With the flow of tide we harmonize. That one thing is for sure.

Feel me breathing, now I'm alive. If you ask me to walk through the fire I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, a woman's gonna try. I'll bend, but I won't break even not, though I make mistakes I'll try, I'll try, I'll try. A woman's gonna try. As long as there's love I'll try. A woman's gonna try. As long as there's love I'll try, I'll try. A woman's gonna try.

Whatever goes she knows. And she understands that when she falls she will rise again
Being even stronger in the end. Feel me breathing, now I'm alive. If you ask me to walk through the fire I'll try, I'll try, I'll try. A woman's gonna try. I'll bend, but I won't break even not, though I make mistakes. I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, a woman's gonna try.
It's just the way your love reminds me why a woman's gonna try. Even not, though I make mistakes I'll try, a woman's gonna try.

As long as there's love I'll try. As long as there's love. There is love. I'll try, I'll try.


Sabrina Starke 



--------

Keine Kommentare: